Thursday, April 24, 2008

Not such a good idea after all

You know, I was entertaining the idea of liveblogging the Wings/Avs game going on right now. Falstaff and I were on the phone for a few minutes at the start of the first period and he was cracking up--I've had a frustrating and kind of annoying day, and I have been gleefully looking forward to this game since I got out bed. However, I just took a look at my commentary thus far and realized that the least vulgar thing I had to say was when I said that Jose Theodore could eat a bag of dicks.

Yeah. And it went steeply downhill from there.

So much for that plan. I'll keep my hideously unspeakable commentary to myself from here on out. If you really want to know what I have to say, imagine an angry drunken sailor overcome with bloodlust and what he would say. It's probably pretty close. I know it's not going to happen, but I really want this to be the kind of game that has the bewildered pacifists on NPR discussing the legal ramifications tomorrow morning.

Okay, wait, did the old-school Beetle in this commercial just say, "You are pooping your little space pants"? That's the awesomest thing I've heard all day.

No comments: